Sunday 7 February 2010

sound

i want to play beautiful beautiful music with an acoustic guitar and a violin (if i had four arms i would play both at the same time) but the violin makes my fingers hurt and i don't have a guitar (yet yet yet yet yet). i want one so badly.
i would play knockin on heaven's door and hey there delilah and all sorts of lovely songs and i'd have something people would admire me for for once. i'm known as the girl who draws manga. i don't want to draw manga (i wish i could draw pretty cartoons or strange people) and that which i want to do i can't.
i want to take beautiful photographs based on fairytales, or of strange antiques i possess. i want to possess strange antiques too. i seem so sickeningly ordinary. i want to be special! i want - well, i want a lot of things. i seem to whine.
i have ordered myself a shiny acoustic guitar and i will barricade myself into my room until i can play something.

0 comments: